The control system consists of the obligatory operational self-control, the independent control by approved certification bodies and recognized laboratories, as well as the measures of the system's own internal control system.
agroVet is currently approved by QS for the auditing of companies in the feed sector.
The requirements in the area of feed management are divided into different scopes, these are:
- Production of compound feed
- Additive manufacturing
- Premix production
- Production of feed materials
- Private labelling
- Road transport
- Storage and transhipment
The most important requirements of the QS system are:
- Industrial hygiene
- Ensuring certification across all levels
- Traceability of manufactured and traded products
- Ongoing self-monitoring of the feed produced
More information about the requirements for feed manufacturers in the QS scheme can be found on the website.